Beta access is required

I am trying to add my Velas Native Wallet and transactions, and “appears**” Beta access is required. Please ask in the Live Chat to gain access.**

Can You help me please??

Thanks

Hi there!

The availability of beta access is dependent on the development process for each API. I will tag your post so we can notify you as soon as it becomes available.

It’s hard to give an exact timeline for this because the difficulty of a particular API integration can vary dramatically. At this stage, it is not clear if this is a matter of a few weeks, or perhaps a month or longer. It depends on what kind of issues the API presents and how complicated it will be for us to find workarounds for any limitations if any.

Beta access will open up when the accuracy of the sync passes 90%, at which we will notify all the people who’ve requested access. We’ve found that anything before 90% is just too inaccurate to be of any use, and would require too much manual input.

What I would recommend for now is to upload a CSV or XLSX file with your transactions if you are able to export that. We can even add support for new file formats within 1-3 days if the file is not being recognized. If this happens, just message us here in the chat again.

We’ll also get back to you about the API integration when we have any updates!

Hi, I have 3 csv files that I can’t upload it… can you help me? (Vlx native, VLX EVM and Emerald Rose)

How could I’ll send you???

Thank you very much.

You could send it to [email protected] or you can open a ticket on our Discord server.