Missing tokens :-)

Please add these missing tokens
Added coingecko link for you Hope it helps

All of these have a “staked” version too.
Maybe when trading to these it should be tagged ad “sent to pool” ?
Not sure its possible to track how they grow in size with transactions until you take it out
But since you can see total in wallet the coin value should show in tax form. For countries that need to pay taxes for values over x value…

HEC + sHEC

SPA + sSPA

Charm (sCharm is coming soon too from what I understand)

Jade + sJade

XEUS + sXEUS

GYRO +sGYRO

1 Like

HEC was already added…
Was reading my transactions wrong, my bad.

1 Like

Hi,

Charm was already in our database.
Jade, Xeus, and Gyro were just added now to the database.
Spartacus was added as well however there is another token with the same ticker (SPA) so this will have to be fixed by our developers on the backend. Should be done in a day or two.

1 Like

There is something wrong with USDC or/and HECTOR…

Trading is giving me huge gains

Here SHEC have value, but HEC dont…

1 Like

USDC: you are seeing a gain because the sales price (34,877 kr) is higher than the acquisition cost (25,191 kr). I assume that you think the acquisition cost for USDC is wrong? You can open the transaction detail modal and see how the cost basis is calculated.

SHEC: The HEC received doesn’t have value because the value is calculated from the coin sold (SHEC) which doesn’t have any price data. If this is not a taxable transaction you can choose to tag it as Swap for example. You can also manually change the value by clicking “Edit proceeds…” from the transaction menu.

1 Like

HEC and SHEC (staked HEC)
Value of HEC and SHEC should be the same, since SHEC is just HEC staked.

Important OHM fork and how staked is handled, since all my trads last month or 2 have just been this type of tokens/coins

IF SHEC did not have any price data, I would have gained 25k in profit, not loose.
Atm it looks like HEC is missing price data.

----------------Update:-------------------

I see now what you tried to tell, the list shows this in a very confusing way.
But still something funky with price, see next post

1 Like

USDC
The values is changed today…
So looks like HEC price is wrong…

1 Like

Hi David, have you guys had a chance to check on this yet? Can you please add the prices for sHEC? It’s always the same price as HEC, it’s just staked. I have over 600 transactions for HEC/sHEC and it’s not looking good for me to finish my return by the extended deadline…

Please read pg 15 of their whitepaper here: https://hector.network/whitepaper/

Staking was a crucial component in users deriving value from the protocol in the early days. Hector Network has expanded substantially, and there are plenty of alternate avenues for users to find worth from our company. Users can still stake their HEC, which locks it into the Ecosystem and, in exchange, receive compounding sHEC (which will always be exchangeable for HEC at a 1:1 ratio).

1 Like

This was fixed in April, unless there is a new bug you will get transactions fixed by deleting old transactions and reimport.

sHec an several other rebase tokens got fixed in April

2 Likes

Thanks. So sHEC is in there for sure? I just spent almost 15 hours editing the transactions I have and only about 1/5 done. I think deleting the old transactions has to be all or nothing. So that would wipe all my work out… :sweat_smile:

1 Like

even have a icon…

You could just create a new wallet with same id and check this way

I have done a few edits my self for taxes for 2021, so hope there is a system to keep those edits in the works, since I do not want to do any more edits on old taxes unless it a correction

1 Like

Thanks Vegar,
@karza
As Vegar said, this can be fixed by deleting your old transactions and doing a new sync.

There have been several fundamental updates that have improved transaction data in various ways. As a result there are some transactions that aren’t backwards compatible.
This shouldn’t be necessary again in the future. But for now I recommend deleting and resyncing your wallets to bring everything up to date