This product update includes some of the updates completed in September and first two weeks of October.
New API integrations
- Woo Network
- Mandala Exchange
- KuCoin (margin trades)
- Cosmos (ATOM)
We have also added a long list new blockchains supported by API:
Raven, Reddcoin, Energi, Neblio, HyperCash, Gamecredits, Verge, Decred, Monacoin, Horizen, Komodo, Bitcoin Gold, Bytom, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin HD, Bitcoin 2, Filecash, Stakenet, Nervos Network, SmartCash, EMiner, Plian, and Myriad.
- New transaction types (blog article will be published in the near future with more details)
- Calculation engine updated to support Binance and KuCoin margin trading
- Complete redesign of Referral + Affiliate page
- Major update to the Referral program - now you will get paid directly in USD instead of earning credits for each person you refer to Coinpanda
- Highest balance (FBAR) tax report
- Improved DeFi integration with (finally) MUCH better support for LP tokens/liquidity mining.
We have focused a lot on backend development the past few months which has been necessary to add new features such as improved DeFi support, NFTs (coming very soon), etc. These updates are not always directly visible to the user, but improving the core infrastructure and calculation engine is something we are continuously working on each week.
- Various bug fixes, improvements
- Updated 10+ CSV file integrations
Important API/CSV updates:
- Gate.io - major update done from scratch
- Bitfinex - huge improvement in API sync time and fixed issue with not all transactions imported earlier
- Binance DEX - major update
- Elrond - updated with new API so that all historical transactions are now imported
- Phemex - major update, please read the updated article here: How to Report Your Phemex Taxes | Phemex Tax Forms
- BitMEX: fixed some various issues
We are updating various API/CSV integrations every day which is an ongoing process. We will only mention major updates to popular integrations in these posts.