Ronin Support possible?

Hi Coinpanda team,

I was wondering if it was possible to add the Ronin blockchain to Coinpanda.
It is a blockchain ran by the Axie Infinity team.

https://explorer.roninchain.com/

Thanks in advance for your anwser!

1 Like

Hi Kowning,

Yes I believe we should be able to add support for Ronin. Axie Infinity is getting pretty big, so it would be good to have.

I’ll get back to you when we have an update.

Hey,

We have done some research but it seems like no API service exists for the Ronin blockchain yet. Sky Mavis has also deactivated their contact page now, but we will try to get in touch with the team in other ways to see if they have any plans for an API service in the future.

It also seems like it’s not possible to export a CSV file from the block explorer which could be a temporary solution. We will continue to research this, but right now it seems that we cannot add this integration, unfortunately.

Any updates on this? Would be really fantastic to get Ronin implemented. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Hi there,

No updates, unfortunately. We can only add integration if an API service exists for the blockchain, but that doesn’t seem to be the case for Ronin yet. Feel free to update us later if you come across this or see that Ronin is supported by another portfolio tracker or tax solution!

Hei there. Any progress here? Is it possible to do csv in the meantime? Getting error messages when trying to upload a ronin csv

Hi NIK,
We had some issues with the forum server, and I’m catching up on comments now.

If you reach out to the live chat, you can send us the files you are uploading. Then we find a solution