Support for Hector Protocol

Hi, requesting support for the Ohm-fork Hector. Its missing price information on both HEC and sHEC, the liquidity-pools(which are on spiritswap and spookyswap) and overall support for staking and bonding. Im guessing it is quite simular to time and other Ohm-forks, would love for this to work on your plattform.

1 Like

I’ve added Hector (HEC) to the database but I’m unable to add sHEC since we are only able to add coins that are recognized by Coingecko.

For liquidity pools - if you can export the transactions into a CSV file and import them into the system we can take a look at how those transactions shows up and we can see if we can possibly add support for it.

1 Like

sHEC will always be the same as HEC
s is for “staked”

Like (please add all if anyone is missing)
sOHM = OHM (eth)
sKLIMA = KLIMA (polygon)
sGYRO = GYRO (bsc)
sXEUS = XEUS (bsc)
sJADE = JADE (bsc)
sHEC = HEC (fantom)
sSPA = SPA (fantom)

Only ohm fork Ive seen thats different, is wonderland on avalanche
MEMO = TIME

Staked value shows in wallet and usually gets larger every 8 hours without transaction, so you guys need to track what we stake, since all value over staked will be income when we unstake it.
There is also bonding you guys need to add, thats when we buy coins with DAI and get HEC.
Ive sent my wallet address to “William”, you should be able to check how stuff works there on bonding, staking and unstaking

1 Like

This is noted and we will look into this later. We need a bit of time to study and understand how this works before we can make any updates if necessary.

1 Like

Hi can you please add the prices for sHEC? It’s always the same price as HEC, it’s just staked. I have over 600 transactions for HEC/sHEC and it’s insane - I don’t think I’ll ever get it done, plus all of the other rebase tokens I have. (Won’t be getting any sleep - my own fault, yes. Unfortunately!)

Please read pg 15 of their whitepaper here: https://hector.network/whitepaper/

Staking was a crucial component in users deriving value from the protocol in the early days. Hector Network has expanded substantially, and there are plenty of alternate avenues for users to find worth from our company. Users can still stake their HEC, which locks it into the Ecosystem and, in exchange, receive compounding sHEC (which will always be exchangeable for HEC at a 1:1 ratio).

1 Like

Hi @karza! We added support for sHEC quite some time ago, you can find the token from the currency search for example:

If you import transactions from BNB/FTM with API the transactions will be identified automatically. If you imported from API before we made this update, it’s probably best to delete all transactions → import again.

The alternative is to change the currency for each transaction one by one, but this is not really practical if you have 600+ transactions.

Edit: question already answered here previously: Missing tokens :-) - #8 by karza

1 Like