Wonderland TIME staking

Hey everyone,

We are in the final phase of testing the Avalanche API integration and we expect this to go live in the next few days. We have received a ton of questions regarding staking TIME with Wonderland lately, and this is something we will support of course!

It could be that it will be supported “out of the box” when the AVAX integration goes live, but to make sure we handle it 100% correctly, we would very much love to get some feedback on this from you.

Does anyone want to test this out and provide some feedback/clarifications?

Possibly MEMO and wMEMO for those that have wrapped?

1 Like

Hey rudolph, and welcome to the forum!

Avalanche API integration was released just now 5 minutes ago. Can you try to sync your wallet and let us know if you have any feedback or corrections we need to make?

I’ve synced my Avalanche wallet and it’s picking up TIME transactions and also MEMO (staked TIME) transactions, but it doesn’t really recognize MEMO (it’s the “?” icon for that coin) and therefore it’s not recognizing that I’ve sold more MEMO than I bought – since I earned MEMO during staking – nor is it letting me add a transaction to account for that additional MEMO as a staking reward. Can y’all get the system to recognize MEMO for what it is?

Hi Jobin,

For now, we can only add tokens that are listed on Coingecko. Unfortunately, MEMO is not listed yet on Coingecko so we can’t add the token. You’ll have to manually change the pricing information for the token in the transactions page. If you need to add a transaction that involves the MEMO token you can use our generic Excel file to add a transaction for MEMO.

It’s not an ideal solution for now but we are looking for a possible workaround for this in the future.