XT.com

I have an XT.com account for only 1 coin so this isn’t a top priority request. It has an API beta message when I go to connect it. Not sure what that means but if API development stopped on this, no worries, but given XT.com has different file formats for upload given for my transactions, its 3 different files, is the upload / parsing something you can provide?

1 Like

Hello, this is Jesse from the Coinpanda support team. The availability of beta access is dependent on the development process for each API.

It’s hard to give an exact timeline for this because the difficulty of a particular API integration can vary dramatically. At this stage, it is not clear if this is a matter of a few weeks, or perhaps a month or longer. It depends on what kind of issues the API presents and how complicated it will be for us to find workarounds for any limitations if any.

Beta access will open up when the accuracy of the sync passes 90%. We’ve found that anything before 90% is just too inaccurate to be of any use, and would require too much manual input.

What I would recommend for now is to upload a CSV or XLSX file with your transactions if you are able to export that. If you’re able to get CSV files with your transactions from XT.com then you can send them to us in the live chat once logged into your account. We can add support for new file formats if the file is not being recognized. You can also add transactions via Coinpanda generic file. Here is a link with directions & a template you can use to get you started: Import of generic Excel file | Coinpanda Help Center

1 Like